Wednesday, June 3, 2009





Photos were taken yesterday. :D

Before my crit and the Hannah Montana movie. :D

Oh yes, the movie was actually pretty lame, and Miley Cyrus is more hateful than ever. D< THOSE LEGS! HER FIGURE! HER LIFE! HATEFUL HATEFUL HATEFUL!

But still, HUGE THANK YOU to Nuffnang for uh, picking my post. :D

Thank goodness I won those tickets. I would probably have poked myself to death if I had to pay for the tickets, just to make myself more jealous of Miley Cyrus. I did not get to see any celebrity bloggers. ... I was actually hoping to see Jessica-underagegirl.bs.com, and maybe someone like uh, TypicalBen and his brother, Randyys. :/

Oh well, if I become famous like them, I will have a lot more opportunities to meet them next time. :D

Today, had RWP. Totally boring, because it was a frickin test. D: Roar, I was dozing off while writing out on my foolscap paper.

AND I WORE MY NEW JEANS!

It rained this morning, frickin cold and I did not bring my awesome hoodie along with me, which explains why I am so sleepy this morning. D:

Went up to studio after that, to
  1. wait for Ah Munna to be done with her test.
  2. cut out TNP dollars, kindly and generously donated by Daryl.
  3. and help See Pei, Val and Ashler with their crit pinup.
Had Subway for lunch. Went back to studio and was about to "leave" for somewhere. D:

I had a "photoshoot" today with Ah Munna. Ohohoho, so fun. :D It was suppose to be at somewhere, like Ann Siang Hill, because there are these awesome graffiti walls around. :D

But I guess we both got too lazy. D: So we decided to shoot around school. HAHAHAHA! Yes, I am going to join that Nuffnang contest. :/ I am going through a phase where I just want to join whatever contest I can find.

Ah Munna's camera is awesome! So I have decided, that I will not use any old digital camera unless it is 12.1 megapixels. MMHMM!

Not going to compromise about it. Ah Munna's camera takes awesome pictures. :D

Ashler joined in at the later part. We took... shitloads of pictures. HAHAHAHA!

I shall do up that post soon. :D I have $500 waiting for me!

Well, not that I can really make a lot of money through my blog. Seriously, unless I am like Xiaxue, I will never be content with my earnings through Nuffnang. YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ME TO EARN $0.40!

Oh yes, and I observed this, not that it surprises me. Those people who join SGBlogAwards, most of them have been rallying for themselves. -.- Seriously. Like their username is the same as their website. Not that the thought never crossed my mind before. I felt that there is no point in me winning something if I have to rally for myself. It goes against my principles and my conscience.

I just hope the judges like the 3 blog posts I put up for judging. Because so far, if winning requires people to rally for you, then no way in hell am I going to win because nobody has rallied for me yet. :/

No comments: