Monday, June 29, 2009

I wonder,

Am I too aggressive with things?

It seems that the group of people I hang around with in school are so passive about things.
... Not exactly passive. They just do not react in the same way I do.

I wonder,

Am I annoying the people around me?


I know, I know, I sound awfully sensitive right now. But really, can you blame me for that? I had friends back in secondary school who would get really angry with me over something random I shoot out mindlessly which has absolutely no harm intended for anyone but myself.

I wonder,

Am I too mean to people?

I do have a conscience too ok? I will feel guilty over the things I do over the day after much self-reflecting. But sometimes, there are certain things I know I should not be feeling guilty about, and yet I still feel guilty about it.

I wonder,

Am I a good friend, at all?

I cannot recall a time where I am actually there for a friend in times of need. It seems like they were always there for me when I am sad and depressed over matters, regardless of it being trivial or significant. While I have my own principles, are they to be compromised because of friendship? Should I have backed up the person regardless of whether they were right or wrong?

:/

I just feel awfully guilty right now.

2 comments:

dai said...

nah it's ok.. i'm like that too.. haha. cheer up. :D

motheru said...

you were there for me rememberrrrr! XD

that random phone call? :3