Monday, June 29, 2009

I feel mean, but at the same time I cannot feel guilty about it.

Because if I feel guilty about it, what if my head has a puddle of pee again?!

(People go "I am nice to you, and you climb over my head, taking advantage of me."
Roo's version is "I am nice/neutral to you, and you climb over my head and pee all over it.")

I feel guilty, but I cannot and I will not allow myself to do so.

Cindy made my day today. :D She told me that I slimmed down quite a bit! :D

I know for myself that it probably is bullshit because I have done nothing this holiday to make myself lose weight. But at least, that statement made my day. :D

I have shitloads of things to do, as usual.

I have to do up on my research for my upcoming project. D:
And I have to call my boss up regarding my work schedule. D: I just hope I get my pay soon. Sigh.

No comments: