Sunday, May 31, 2009

GAH!

What is wrong with the Hannah Montana Movie! Nobody wants to watch it. ... At least I found someone to watch it with me this Tuesday.

Today I went for my interview, and omg D: Clarke Quay changed a lot! D: ... Not considering the fact that I have not been stepping in around that area since I was 14, which was uh, 5 years ago?

The interview went well I guess, I got the job, duh. And I am going to be starting work this coming Sunday, which will probably clash with my uh, formal family meeting with my brother's girlfriend's family. D:

The pay is, higher than what I had asked for, which is a good thing. And I will only be working 2 days a week, which gives me ample time to
  1. Look for another part time job which is less complicated that the one at CK Tang.
  2. Do all the stuff Ah Munna and I planned for the holidays.
  3. Rot around at home. :D
Hur hur, guess what. My mother has went on a rampage, scolding/nagging/annoying the shit out of me with the

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT WE HAVE THAT DINNER?!"
"I TOLD YOU ALREADY, WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN!"

yeah yeah, put a sock in it, dear mother.

No comments: