Friday, June 26, 2009

It feels like I am getting ready to join YG with my dying will.

Not with talent, but with style. "Style" actually.

I have been, getting into the hype of changing from all weird and punkish to hip-hop right now. :D That is right, hip hop for the win! :D

Soon I am going to learn how to rap and beatbox. Ohohoho!

... Beat box... maybe I should just stick to learning how to rap first. D:

And I really want to take up dance lessons. D:

It is getting really warm. D:

Anyway, I am awfully happy that I do not have to work for 2 days. :D Gives me ample time to sleep till noon. And do up my Theory of Design assignment. D: So depressing. The book we are to read up on is awfully hard to understand. D:

Oh, and I have decided, I am going to speak in English from now on. No more Mandarin until I succeed in whatever I am about to do to someone. I know, I am awfully mean. >D

1 comment:

dai said...

ur "brother" chen yi ru can beatbox really well. he's damn cool.

i feel like learning dancing too. hiphop. haha.