Monday, June 8, 2009

I really, feel bad for my dad.

Yesterday when he came into my room to give me my weekly allowance, he passed me another $20, telling me to pass it to my mother, because he do not have enough to spend anymore.

I really do not get my mother. She is working, but she does not contribute to the family. Utilities bill, she does not pay. Food, groceries, she does not pay for them either. Neither does she pay for the toiletries. And whenever she buys anything, she will make use of it to claim money from my dad.

Seriously, what kind of a mother do I have.

I really wish I was a famous blogger, so maybe there is a chance of my relatives reading this. I just... really want to hurt them, inflict pain on them.

In this world, the rich just get richer. And people like us just "roll around" our debts. Life is just so unfair.

... I hate weak women, and I hate women who rely on their husbands whenever humanely possible.

No comments: