Saturday, June 20, 2009

I just do not get how people can be so easily manipulated by that green-eyed monster. I am sick and tired of people making friends with me, then chucking me to one side after they are done with making use of me. AND I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE BULLYING ME IN TO DOING STUFF.

Today was a really bad day. It started out bad, it ended off a lot worse. This morning, I was waiting for the bus. Pretty normal, until I remembered that I had insufficient funds in my Ez Link Card. ... Screw the new policy about having to top up/cannot use your card if you have less than $2 in it. So I had to walk all the way back home, which is about a 10 minute walk.
(My house is near the highway, I was at the bus stop near the market.)

I went up, took my card and went to another bus stop. I was pretty darn lucky because the bus came quite quickly. And in the end, I was only 3 minutes late. Things got better from here. Until 3pm...

My break is usually from 2pm-4pm, if not I will have to go after 8pm. This... lady, who was supposedly suppose to look out for me,
(In CK Tang, we should look out for each other. It is only fair, ok.)
She went for her break at 3pm, telling me to "look after her counter for her". ... Riiiiiight~, so I have to look after your counter, not get my break and watch you come rubbing it into my face.

So for like the past 12 hours, I have been standing, and starving. I only had breakfast, and those coffee candy which I had stuffed into my back pocket for emergencies like this.

And tonight, she was sitting on a stool right behind me, smirking the entire time. I cannot sit on that stool, which belongs to the counter behind me, because there is this surveillance camera at a far corner which happens to have the best view of my counter.

... Seriously, I hate it when people start making use of me, bullying me in everything.

Obviously if you know any of my secondary school classmates, apart from those in Sec 4 and 5, which is a totally different story, they will probably bullshit about stuff like "Oh no no no, I did not do stuff like that to her." Grrr, typical.

In sec 1, my group put the entire blame on me when they did not do a single thing for the project even after me reminding them.
In sec 2, they all signed a petition, they clearly saw what I had written on the paper,
(Yes I started a petition when I was 14.)
And they went on saying "I shall just tell the teacher that I did not see that part."
In sec 3, rumours were spreading around like wildfire that someone bought me over with $50. Hur hur, the rumour got so bad that it went all the way up to the Sec 4 and 5s.

Things never seem to change, do they? I get bullied no matter what age I am.

I am just lucky that apart from Ashler, Ah Munna, Val and See Pei, and some of the guys, who have been nothing but real nice to me, the others who are insulting me with the "You are fatter than me" crap is really nothing compared to this. Because now, I can totally ignore them since I have a posse. >:D EAT MY DUST, ASSHOLES!

No comments: