Saturday, June 27, 2009

D:

On one hand, I wish that holidays never have to end. But on the other hand, I am dying to go back to school because I am not enjoying work at all, and I really miss Ah Munna, Val, Seepei and Ashler.

But then again, because there is an intruder in my private awesome life, I now dread school again. Oh ya, and there are those horrible projects ;_; model making and drawings to be done all over again.

I have shitloads of things to do and to send to people by tonight. Not exactly hopeful that I will be able to complete everything on time... but I guess we will see how fast I will take to complete those 2 significant but annoying tasks.

I think it is awfully stupid of me to learn how to rap by listening to Hip-hop music. D: It is stupid in the sense that, I am listening to German Hip-hop right now. D:

I wonder did I lose any weight this holiday. The last thing I want is for that intruder to come and tell me "how skinny she is" again.

No comments: