Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have been watching True Blood all day today.

Oh boy, it is so addictive. And it is waaaaay better than Twilight. Really, in the entire Twilight series, only Twilight is awesome. The rest is just so... blah. D: Especially the last book. Like HELL, do not come leading me on when there is going to be no fight at all. Such a waste of time. Grrr.

Oh, AND I CUT MY NAILS TODAY! :DD

Usually I like my nails long, and painted. Or so I did before I entered Interior Design. D: All those model making projects and UHU glue... bad for your nails yo. The glue just keeps getting on my nails. And it is irritating because I painted it like a few days ago or something.

... And I fear getting ingrown nails. :/ So might as well just cut it short.






So now, short nails are love. :D Short nails are adorable, especially when they are painted. :D



... All pictures are taken from Google and GettyImages.

No comments: