Sunday, July 5, 2009


I know this looks obscene. But rest assure there is nothing obscene about this. I WAS WEARING CLOTHES WHEN I TOOK THIS PHOTO.

;_; See the huge difference in my skin colour. ;_; Red, so red.

Rah, I have yet to start on my assignment. D: In deep deep shit yo.

And also, just because someone "treasures the friendship they shared with you" does not mean that they will get it back in return. Because some people just do not deserve it at all. And I really am awfully glad that I am no longer in contact with those who do not deserve to be part of my life at all.
YOU, are not worthy of my time.

As ridiculous as it may sound, I really am glad that my social circle is small. At least I know who is genuine and who is not, and who actually bothers to recognise my existence in the group.

I believe I have the right to pick who I want to hang out with. Why would I want to hang around people who does not give a fuck about you, abandon you whenever convenient, and yet still cling on to you when nobody else is there for you to cling? And why would I want to hang around with people who just does not bother at all?

Do not come and try to be like some hypocrite, asking what is wrong, and why am I behaving like this. I probably am the only one who ever did this to you, because I am probably the only one who dares to show my displeasure with the way you handle your friendship with others.

I do not need your apology or your fake sympathy. I am way over it. I do not need you and you do not need me. I am fine and really happy with the way things are right now.

No comments: