Friday, October 2, 2009

Why mother, WHY?!

:/

While some nice people out there, including my brother, always try to make me feel better about my body, there is always this minority who like to put me down whenever humanely possible.

Right smack on top of the list, my mother.

You know how mothers always encourage you and stuff whenever you feel bad about yourself? My mother is never one to do that. She is always part of the pack of wolves who enjoy tearing me apart and watch me wallow in my own sorrow about being chubby.

My mother is pretty much insensitive. Just because someone flared at her, she will then turn to her two children and flare up at them, causing us a HUGE amount of problems.

Oh, and when you are really sad, she does not offer words of comfort or anything. She just simply rub in the fact that you are really not as great as her friends' children.

So much for "My mother is the one and only person I can turn to in times of need/trouble" or "I always know that I can fall into the warm, loving arms of my mother for comfort".

Pish posh, such things do not happen in my family.

No comments: