Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It has been a really really long day today. Sigh.

I went down to do my nails today, but did not manage to do so. :/ The teacher was not around, so my mother's friend just practiced a bit on me. Acrylic nails, and they hurt so much. D:

Are they even suppose to hurt that way. D: It is like tightening braces. D: My fingers~.

I went down to CineLeisure, and I bought 3 pairs of shades in the same design but different colour. D: I cannot help it. It is so pretty! It looks like the Dior shades that Big Bang and Bill have.



I headed down to Central, and thank God the shop was open. :D So I went to apply for the job there. :D And! The boss is a female this time. I asked first before applying. :D

Had sesame and dark chocolate ice cream/gelato, and it melted at the speed of light.

... ooo, and the boy working at Azabu Sabo is cute.

Ang Moh : I will have the $2.60 cup. Lychee flavour please.
Boy : You can pick another flavour.

There is this promotion going on from 11am - 5pm if I am not wrong. $2.60 per cup for 2 flavours. :D

Ang Moh : .... whaaaaat?

The music was playing real loudly I guess.

Boy : You can choose another flavour!

This time I was thinking whether I should help him by telling the Ang Moh what he was trying to say.
We both looked at each other, then back to the Ang Moh, then...

Boy : YOU CAN CHOOSE ANOTHER FLAVOUUUR! D:
Ang Moh : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HAHAHA, and he looks like Ken Miyake, the eyes.

:D I sat along the uh, Singapore River and watch people scream as they take the bungee ride.
And I snapped a real nice picture. :D
Oh, and the gelato melted so fast, it just dripped all over my hand and bag. D:

Oh, as I was hovering around the new Spotlight, I managed to cut myself. :/
And it bled a bit.
My new nails on one hand, temporary ones. I will be doing them again next Wednesday. :/
My left hand still have the French Gel thing. D:


PEACE!

No comments: