Tuesday, October 20, 2009


:D I GOT MY SEQUINS TODAY! :DD
8 packets of sequins! :D All I need now are a good pair of headphones. :D
And I have to wait for my shoes to arrive at Comgateway. ROAR! :DD
My Harajuku Lovers shoes. :DD Like I said, Ebay is evil. I am thinking of getting a hair straightener there. D:


:/... I really never knew my hair stood out that brightly in the well-lit MRT station. :/

Oh, the class headed down to Dhoby and Raffles Xchange today for site visitation. -.- And apparently most shops are very sensitive to people taking photos of their shops. -.- That reminds me of that horrid shop in Vivo. Urgh.

Part of the class. And I am getting irritated already. -.- Second day of school and I am already mad irritated. -.-

Oh yes, I must add that this is just like the shophouse assignment EVEN THOUGH this is suppose to be an individual project. The shophouse project we did was a group thing, in groups of 10.

Sometimes I am really glad that I am in a large group because then people will be there when I need help. But then again, when I am in a large group, I feel like I am not contributing at all. Which is true, I probably did not contribute to anything today. Sigh.

I... probably am more of a liability than an asset. ;_;

I shall go research more on Pokemon. ;_;

No comments: