Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I went out today with Chu for awesome Mushroom Pot, and we went hovering around aimlessly. :/

Kinda aimlessly. I ended up buying a bag with what is left of my savings. D: I needed it, since I am practically destroying all my other sling bags. D: I happen to be a very violent girl.

Many happy things happened today. And it usually revolves around my Christmas present for myself this year, and Chu's Christmas present for herself this year. :D

:D Happy thoughts make a person real happy. :D

And I almost bought a Tamagotchi today. D:

On our way to the bus stop, I spotted this, real creepy looking building around town. D: And somehow it looks like the building in Berlin, the one that Cinema Bizarre went filming at for their I Came 2 Party video. ._.





:/

If you are reading this, you know who you are, hopefully. I am not angry anymore. I just do not wish to see or keep in contact with you. I know you are still... concern about me. :/ Thanks anyway.

No comments: