Monday, October 12, 2009

Survivor : Toilet style.

Here are the long awaited photos of my tiny makeshift toilet. :/

AND GUESS WHAT! THE TOILETS ARE FINALLY DONE! :DD I CAN SCRUB MY BACK, EXFOLIATE MY FACE, AND CONDITION MY HAIR IN HOT HOT WATER NOW!

Ah the joy. :DD




Yeah, so during the entire construction process, my house is uh, being protected by giant sheets of plastic. :/ And for the past 2 weeks, I could not open the fridge.


And from far away, I can only look at my beloved frying pan. ;_;
$3.90 from Ikea. :D

Oh but the regulars still come and visit us every now and then.



I am not sure if this is a unladylike thing, but I really am not that afraid of cockroaches. :/
The other day at my friend's BBQ party, a beetle stuck itself to my shirt. :/ My friend saw and was like

"OMG WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR SHIRT ROO!"

I looked, and went,

"Oh, a beetle." *FLICK*

:/ IS IT VERY UNLADYLIKE?! DDD:

... Was I suppose to squeal and scream like what girls do in the anime. D:

1 comment:

dai said...

hahaha...

who says girls have to be afraid of cockroaches??
it's just a stinking cockroach for goodness sake..
i've done a more unladylike stuff than u.. LOL.
i saw a cockroach at my hse the lobby there, i took it by its feelers and swing it around. LOL. it flew somewhere. dunno where though. LOL.