Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random things that happened today.

I will take pictures of my bathrooms soon for the world to see. So for now, please bear with the wordy posts. :D

I went out for dinner today, and was on my way walking home. I decided that I needed to get glue. So I went to the store. :/
I came out of the store with a mini whiteboard, hair serum, hair treatment and body lotion. Still, no glue. :/

I cut through the shopping mall, I saw 3 young boys, probably around 12-13, sharing a cigarette. Young children these days.

My dad was telling me during dinner that somebody actually organised a Mid Autumn Festival celebration thingy for the little children. They will be going to either Clementi Woods or West Coast Park to play with lanterns and fire sparklers. Alas, it rained today. HAHAHAHA.

I am pretty darn glad that it is Saturday today, and that it is Sunday tomorrow. It is my last day of work, and I still have no found a new job. So much for my new plan. Gah.

No comments: