Friday, October 2, 2009

Today is a real epic day.

I woke up at D: 7.25am just to use the toilet for the last time, before all the hacking starts. Sigh.

My mother hid the toothpaste, so I ended up not being able to brush my teeth at all. BEFORE YOU GO "EEEEEWW!", LET MY JUST SAY THAT I DID USE MOUTHWASH.

Had breakfast with my brother at the Mcdonalds near home, then off to work. Gah.

The boss was late, for like a good 10 minutes. I know I am in no position to complain about him being late, after all, he is the one who is paying me. Thing is, I do not get a single cent for staying back late.

So I practically just wasted 10 minutes of my life doing no pay work. AND he did not even apologize for coming in late. On top of that, he counted the money wrongly, so I had to count again, further wasting 5 minutes of my life.

Ah the joy. Grrrr.

Now my house is, pretty darn messy and dusty. My room is... full of clothes. :/ At least I got to shower. ... But I did not get to wash my face. D:

I wish the construction will end soon. ;_;

No comments: