Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It is going to be a long day tomorrow.
:D

I will be meeting my mother's friend to touch up on my nails. :D EARLY IN THE MORNING, at 10am if I remember correctly, at Novena.

In the afternoon, I will be heading down to check out this shades sale that Chulien told me about today around town and to Spotlight to check sequins out. :D

Then I will be going down to check out the shop at Central, for like the gazillionth time. D: I shall pray hard that the shop is open when I head down.

Oh, and I will be collecting my vest tomorrow. :D At Jurong East. D:

Ahhhhh, long day tomorrow, and my sofa bed is surprisingly comfy. I guess I like firm mattresses. :/

... I think, I kinda know what it feels like to be a famous blogger already. Although I do not get to earn big bucks through having people getting me to do advertorials for them la.

:/ I get to do my nails for free, and I have readers tagging on my blog. :D

IT IS AWESOME. :D

No comments: