Friday, October 30, 2009

RANT POST.

:/

I wonder why, but I am feeling a little empty inside.

I feel sad that I am not like other bloggers who do advertorials all the time. I mean, no harm in extra income right?

I feel sad that... my Harajuku Lovers sneaks are pretty darn expensive. So far they are the most expensive sneaks I have ever bought. Even more expensive than my Awesome Sneaks #2.

I feel sad that I am still jobless, and printing out A2 sized stuff and having it mounted on boards has burnt a little hole in my pocket. AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO SAVE UP FOR MY ADIDAS SNEAKS!

I feel sad that I am awfully faaat. I mean, I am pleasantly plump... TSK I AM PLEASANTLY PLUMP OK! People are never nice to others who are plump. I experienced going into a clothes shop to have a sales assistant tell me "Oh you shouldn't buy that, you can't fit into it anyway, you're too fat." And today, probably because I am chubby, the people at the printing shop were pretty darn mean to me. :/ First getting ignored by most of them. Then I was not informed that my boards were done when I told them to call me up when it is done. And my boards were chucked at a corner, and it was thrown over to me when i went over to pick them up.

The boss was there by the way, watching them do all those. Sorry for not being skinny and pretty enough to deserve basic courtesy from you people.

Ah, the joy. I envy people, especially those who seem to have everything I want in their lives.

I apologize about the rant post. I am just feeling pretty empty inside for a moment. :/

No comments: