Saturday, October 10, 2009

D:

I have this urge to poop, but that means that I will have to go downstairs to the other makeshift toilet to poop. D:

I think my parents still think I am a really really young girl. :/ My mother still scolds me for staying out after 10pm. :/ And my dad talks to me as if I do not know anything.

Example, when we found out about the toilet renovations, we asked if we could go stay somewhere else first. My dad was against it, and this was what he told me,

"If you go to your friend's house to stay during the construction period, it will deny you the knowledge of how people renovate the place"

But this was what he told my brother,

"Right now if you go stay at your friend's house, you will end up incurring a favour debt. The next time that friend ask you for a favour, you cannot turn him down even if you do not wish to help."

D:

I bought another pair of shoes online. Not really buy. More like, I bid on Ebay for it.
:/ Actually I have no intentions of buying it, because this other bidder did that auto bid thing. :/ At that time, I was thinking that since I cannot get that pair of shoes, I might as well just make the other bidder pay more for it, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

But now, I am the one who has to pay for it, because I overbid. :/

Gah, moral of the story, it does not pay to be evil ON EBAY.

... I think I will be getting a hair straightener from Ebay. :D

No comments: