Monday, October 5, 2009

:D I GOT MYSELF ANOTHER READER Y'ALL!
:DD

READER, ! :D
Real happy about it. :D
I mean, it just warms the heart when anonymous people go "cheer up!" when you really really needed it.

:D Some pictures to update my uh, wordy blog. :D

Yesterday, I went to my friend's birthday party at Pasir Ris. We met up, hugged, ate and left. D: And I reached home not-so-late all thanks to my awesome brother. :D
I guess my mother calling him is a good indicator that I am still not home yet. :D

Today, I got 3 rings from Diva, real happy about it. But I spent like, $51 on them. D:




And I ate chicken rice at Far East Plaza. The only sad thing was, I did not manage to get any shades. ;_; I really wanted the mirrored aviators. I know, it is very common, BUT I REALLY WANT IT! ... And I could not gather up enough courage to apply for a job at the sunglasses shop.

I mean, it will be a great thing for me to work at a sunglasses shop! :D Imagine all the staff discounts I can get! :D And my shades empire will GROOOOW! :D

I bought a liquid eyeliner pen today, and came to realise that my eyelids are probably oily. Because it smudges on my eyelid, but not on my hand where I tested it out. :/

I guess I will be... starting a ring empire soon. :D With tons of rings to uh, go together with my sneakers and shades. :D

No comments: