Friday, July 30, 2010

Groupie... heh.

Yesterday marked the first day of me being a groupie.

I went down to Changi Airport to chase after F.cuz, and to see After School. And I can't believe how crazy I actually became when I saw Kan up close. ROAR!

Today, I went down to IMM, in hopes of passing maybe a Post-It to Kan with my contact details, yes, I am crazy that way.

But it turns out, they were not coming or going off from the area I had parked myself at with my friend. Their van did go pass us, and I think I saw Jinon starring back at me as I starred at the van with the impossibly black glass.

A little thing that made me quite happy was the fact that this J-rock group called LM.C was standing at area where I was at, and didn't budge at all. :D

And the cuter of the two, who was sucking on a lollipop, waved and said bye when we waved and said bye to him. :D

Lollipops seem to be his thing.

F.cuz was a sad disappointment. I hope to meet him tomorrow outside his hotel after the Lee Min Ho meet and greet.

Today's stalking was... awesome, despite not being able to meet Kan up close and handing him my blue Post-It, which he will probably throw anyway.

I went home thinking about what had happened today, and I was glad I came.
ay.
For that 2 hours, all I could do was giggle about meeting F.Cuz, then sigh about them not alighting at our area, then gushing over the fact that Maya from LM.C, the cuter one like I said, waved and said bye to us.

For that 2 hours, that was all I could think about. And it made me not worry about anything else. Like my school work, my grades, how am I going to apply for university in Korea, and some other stupid things like I want to buy brushes, but I can't buy till I get my pay.

Tomorrow will be the last time I call myself a groupie, I know Tokio Hotel is coming this Tuesday, probably with the Wonder Girls and Katy Perry because they are all coming down from MTV World Stage in KL.

I don't think I have the energy to continue doing that.

No comments: