Sunday, July 18, 2010

My birthday wishlist, because I am shallow like that.

The big TWO-O is in less than a month's time and I have decided to make a birthday wishlist.

I don't get expensively great presents every year, but I still decide to make the list anyway. We all want what we can't have.

It makes me happier knowing there's something out there I can't have. /sarcasm


Ipod Touch.

I know Chulien is going to roll her eyes as she sees this on my list because I have been whining about getting one for the longest time.

Either JVC Everio HM200

Or the Samsung C20
Actually any awesome camcorder with Auto-Focus works for me.

Some bottles of Special Effects hair dye. :D

But money works for me as well.

I am dreading the day I hit 20, it doesn't make it less painful to know that it's just going to be any other day and that I am already one step closer to death.

That's the joy of life, isn't it.

No comments: