Monday, July 19, 2010

OMG! D:

THAT LITTLE BOY HAVE SUCH ROUND FINGERS :D

Credits to : MichaelAranda

OH.MY.GOSH.

I just found out that Tokio Hotel is coming to Singapore.

Like, I know they might be coming to Singapore, stopping over after/before their MTV World Stage performance in KL.
BUT WHY, OH MY GOSH, WHY ARE THEY COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR!?

Roar!

As a Tokio Hotel fan, I should be immensely happy that they are coming, but I am not.

Why, you ask?

Because if they come, there's a high possibility that Tom might have more groupie sex with all the little ah lians in Singapore.
With their stick-thin arms and legs, and a whiny voice, oh my goodness, I can totally imagine how ecstatic he'll be when he sees them. ;A;

Dear Tom,
until the day I lose weight and become drop-dead gorgeous, please stop coming over to Singapore.
I will not chase or stalk after you until I become drop-dead gorgeous... so I will be able to attract you when our eyes meet. Ohohohoho!

Ok, I am done being an obsessed, creepy and crazy fangirl who secretly dreams of Tom marrying her someday. ;A;

ONE CAN DREAM OK!
STOP BURSTING MY BUBBLE!

No comments: