Sunday, July 4, 2010

because change is healthy.

Two hours ago...
... Not so long ago...
This is me now. D:

I am starting to miss my blond hair right now. ;A;

My intentions were to get something as dark and as red as possible. This seemed to be the only choice, and yet, it turned out frickin purple. ROAR!

Well, I had been wanting to dye my hair a darker shade since... last week I guess. And my mother was extremely supportive of it because she thinks it's about time I start dating and that even if the guy I am going to date in future is a fan of my hair, it doesn't mean their parents will be receptive of me as his girlfriend with hair as funky as that.

So yeah, I changed my hair colour for that. ;A;

My mother is positively sure I will die a spinster, or she's already foreseeing me as a spinster because she is being pushy about me dating. Grrr.

Tom Kaulitz, please want me as your girlfriend now.
I know your mother is super cool about it. :D

No comments: