Saturday, July 24, 2010

In times of stress and anxiety...

I was preparing to go to bed, but I decided to play around with my camera instead.

... Oooo, rhyme-y words.

But yeah, my week, like I said, was not a great one.
I am lagging behind in school work, and I more or less have decided that I hate those concept projects that the school has planned for us.

Not that I think that it's not of any use to me.

I just hate that it's so conceptualised that it's making everything so hard to visualise.

I have more or less decided that I do not want to have anything to do with Interior Design after graduating... That is if I manage to graduate next year and not retain.

I don't mind doing it freelance, of course, with a team of people. D: Not by myself. D:
I don't even mind doing AutoCAD right now. Or do AutoCAD for the rest of my life.
(I just realise that there are only that many commands you can use on AutoCAD. The rest depends on your ability to think of the shortest way possible to draw out what you want.)

Liberal arts, I want to study you now. ;A;

I just realise how fast time has passed.
So fast that it made me really scared.

I can't stand the thought of not having some people in my life after graduation. I find it really horrible, the thought of working after graduation. I hate the idea of having to go into society, and not have awesome hair or wear awesome clothes, and spend a lot more money because you get so stressed that retail therapy is the best way to relieve stress within a short period of time.

I am extremely stressed with this current project, and I really do not want to retain.
(Sorry, I am ranting this.)

I have made it a point to sing at the top of my lungs when nobody is at home when I am stressed instead of shopping online, like I did back then to relieve stress.
And right now, I can feel my vocal chords becoming extremely thin and dry and that they might just snap anything soon. D:
I really have no idea how to describe vocal chords. But yeah, I think I sang/yelled so much at home that it's actually hurting my throat.
... So you can probably tell how stressed I am.

Either that or I am just feeling super emotional. It happens every year around the same time, which is around my birthday. :/

This year was suppose to be a good year. It is a year I am suppose to work hard towards my dreams and aim to graduate without a that-bad GPA.

Part one of it is nearly complete.
Part two is a bitch.

Anyway, DAI! PLEASE TEACH ME KOREAN! D:

I started playing with my camera again, just before I went online and decide that I should post them up because I have nothing better to do with my life, other than spending time stressing out on the models.

A few random shots I took from my dresser/vanity thingy.
I realise I really love it when it auto-flashes. The picture comes out super nice.
Yet, it's a bitch to get it to auto-flash on its own.
When you turn on your flash, the photos that come out of it is super harsh, the lighting. D:
Auto-flash somehow turns out better. D:
... But then again, when all else fails, there's always Photoshop.






No comments: