Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fan girl to be...

A fan girl, I have become.

Yesterday, I went down to Marina Bay Sands Resort as Media for the Lee Min Ho meet and greet session.

And straight after that, I went down to Marina Mandarin hotel to stalk F.Cuz and LM.C.

And this coming Monday, I will be heading down to Mediacorp studio for Tokio Hotel's interview on Entertainment on 5, and I am thinking whether I should go for their fansign on Wednesday.

I know the above sounds beyond crazy.
Stalking celebrities offline, in a cab and what not is not something I would do because I never thought of it to be something logical.

But after all that had happened yesterday, and the day before, I realise that celebrities probably will never remember their fans.

Anyway, F.Cuz were either dicks or their manager is one.
They didn't take any of the presents that were being shoved to them in that brief period. Oh well, they were candy in the first place.
All they could do was smile in their performance outfits at us and look at us from inside their vans.

They came down around the same time as After School, and when After School was boarding their van, the fan girls went chasing after them, leaving me behind in the dust cloud.
And there I was, standing in front of F.Cuz's van. I didn't get to make eye contact with Kan anymore. And I pretty much am not a huge fan of the other members (Sorry fan girls.)

But I guess... I could have pretty much done the Jiggy dance and waved at them in hopes of them remembering me a bit more. After all, I was the only one left right in front of their vans while the rest of the group went chasing after After School.

I like LM.C.
Aiji, despite being a meanie and not wave bye to us on Friday, waved to me when the van drove off.
And Maya waved bye to me specifically because he looked up, looking for me, just to say bye.
(Probably because we wished him happy belated birthday. ... This means he's a Leo too. :D)

I guess this is it.
I am converting from a Kpop fan girl to Jrock.

Now I wonder... how am I to send them presents. Heh.

This coming Monday, I will be seeing Tokio Hotel in the studio. I doubt I'll get to be anywhere near them. But it's nice anyway... seeing my husband right in front of me for a brief period.

No comments: