Monday, July 5, 2010

I had a bad hair day. D:


Like all normal folks, I do get bad hair days too. Even if I am amazingly awesome, ohohoho!

The colour I did for my hair yesterday turned out to be pretty darn bad, especially when you are dealing with hair that has been bleached to blond like mine.

Ironic thing is, it's hard to get any awesome hair colour you want like pink or turquoise to eat into your hair if your hair is not bleached out like mine. So I do not get why that dye did not do what it was suppose to do, which was to make my hair awesomely pretty.


That is the dye I used, which was suppose to have like, cutting edge technology where the dye is suppose to turn out as a foam instead of the regular liquid formula we are all used to.
And because it is foamy, it is suppose to ensure that your hair gets evenly dyed all over. It will look like how you do when you shampoo your hair.

:/

Well, for starters, my blond hair turned into an ashy purple.
The sort you see when an elderly woman with a head of white hair tries to dye her hair purple but fail, yeah, that's the hair colour I got after I used that dye on the blond part of my hair.

While it sucks on the blond part, it did a pretty darn good job on the black side of my hair.

But still, it was a waste of my money, getting a bottle of expensive hair dye that doesn't really work on me.

$17.90 is expensive for a bottle of hair dye you are using once.
I never go beyond $10 for a bottle of hair dye.

No comments: