Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love is all around~.

What started as an infatuation has evolved to being a crush. Ironic thing is, he started out as an eye candy, I lost interest in him within a day, and TA DAH, he's now my crush. -_-

Not many people actually know who he is, and even lesser know what he looks like. Extremely shocking for someone who blabbers out all her secrets to the people around her.

Reen has been an extremely good friend recently by deciding to share her things with us, that includes her virus. D: 4 out of the 5 interns are down with cough/runny nose/ sore throat. And I have attained an extremely low voice. D: All-time low, even lower than it was before. D:

I was recovering well at first, but somehow it got worse. D: Sigh, what a great thing to happen during ITP.

But it probably is because of me falling sick, that's why not many people actually know about him. :/ Apparently I shut up when I am sick too. D: Danni had a peaceful afternoon today without me bothering her, which she gave two thumbs up for.

Me talking and bursting into fits of coughs... I hope that will end soon.

This post really is nothing much, I just wanted to put that I have a crush on someone now. Oho!

It hurts when you left without saying goodbye...
... Actually not really.

No comments: