Friday, March 19, 2010

"I think your heart is really like some cheetah butterfly
can fly super fast leh"

I finally got my Jeremy Scott Adidas sneakers. :D 2 down, 3 more to go. (:

Today marks the day I stopped liking my crush. Shocking eh? Not too long ago, I was just saying how that guy went from eye candy, to normal stranger, to crush and now he's back to being a normal stranger. All these happened within 2 weeks. And all Chu could say was :

"I think your heart is really like some cheetah butterfly
can fly super fast leh"

It is not like I want to do it this way, I just can't seem to find a guy who is interesting enough for me to like them for a long time, like Tom Kaulitz. And besides, when I like someone, I guess I expect something in return. At least talk to me or something, even though that poor dude probably has no clue to what has just happened.

I have extremely high expectations for guys, it just happens when the guys around you tends to be shitty.

Today, I coughed my lungs out in the office. The usual happened. My face turned red, I couldn't stop coughing till I got everything out. Joy, I really wish I could say "At least I still have my health." -_-

At least I got to wear my black JS Adidas to work today, and it was totally awesome. :D

There's this little gap in my heart, waiting to be filled up by someone awesome. ... I think it's time to start watching Kpop male idols in action. >D

No comments: