Thursday, March 18, 2010

Am sick~

No, I am not frickin bulimic. D:<

The day started out really badly, and it still is bad right now.

I woke up at the usual time, 7.40am, not because I want to. My alarm was suppose to be set to 7.30am anyway. I got up, found out my period came.
(Yes, I find it to be perfectly fine to announce on my blog my period came. At least people will know that I am a female.)

I left the house late, at 8.20am, and I ran for the bus. I have grown weaker over the years due to my lack of exercise. And what happens? I got off the stop after, and vomited my guts out. Not to mention the sudden coming of extreme stomach cramps that just hit me. I think I finally know what it is like to be a female, complaining about stomach cramps and all. I couldn't walk a few steps without having to bend down and rest. Heh, pathetically weak I know. And it doesn't help that I am not skinny and small.

Being weak somehow only suit the skinny, small or both. The maternal instincts of strangers tend to kick in when they see small skinny people looking pale and weak...

What I am trying to say is, during the time when I needed help, kinda, nobody, I REPEAT : NOBODY, offered to help. I was right outside SP when this happened. Heh, I am just glad the taxi uncle was nice enough to say "Take care ah! GET WELL SOON!" when I alighted, and he watched me till I got into the lift. Nice people are the mere minority in this world. Sad, isn't it.

So yes, I am at home now, after resting. So I decided to blog earlier today.

I am thinking whether I should go back to work or not. I mean, I am feeling alright already. :/ And also because I need to collect my shoes at town later. :/

Also because, I am damn lazy to call my LO and my in-charge to inform them that I am sick. I called my LO, liaison officer, and she didn't pick up. I called my in-charge, and she was in a meeting with Big Boss. Scary~, but yes. Now I am at home and I am thinking of going back to work. Seems like I am looking forward to work everyday now, which is not suppose to happen. D:

No comments: