Friday, March 5, 2010

44 days..

What do you want from me?

It's one of the days where I feel extremely depressed and feel extremely self-conscious of everything I do. A day where I feel like a miserable blob just waiting for someone to poke me so I'll roll away to a little corner where nobody will find me.

I wonder if I am being too hard on myself, that when I try to please others and do as I am told to, in the process I have failed to please myself and stand up for what I have believed in.

I am unbelievably sensitive to things around. So sensitive that I become paranoid over everything. I think someone in the company hates me, I just think so. And I always thought I will get fired. Sensitive much?

ITP is getting harder with each passing day. I dread each day where I have to go down to Raffles Place for work.

Design VS Function and Practicality.
Standing up for what you believe in VS Doing what is acceptable to meet other people's expectations.

Design school really messes with your head.

This really is a cruel world.

No comments: