Monday, March 8, 2010

41 poops, 6 weeks more to go. ROAR!

You make me want to LALA.

I have a nice in-charge for ITP, but I am just still pissed that the interns are given work 10 minutes to 6pm. Joy, I went home at 7.30pm today, which is not that huge of a deal if you compare me to the rest of the other interns.

I am lazy that way. I hate having to stay back after the working hours that is clearly stated to us. I am nothing like the rest of them who are either, willing to stay back because they have nothing to do, or they have extremely high EQ and will not show that they are affected by this.

I think I just destroyed what is left of my reputation in the company. I complained about it pretty loudly I think. ... Actually I was speaking in my normal voice, but nobody in the company spoke above a whisper. So I am guessing many many people actually heard what I have to say.

Joy. Another day of shit tomorrow.

I am assuming, that I am this pissed today and today only because of PMS, hence the photo above. I usually am pretty upset about it, but for the first time since ITP, I have actually complained it out loud. Roar, and because of that, I have no more good reputation. Not a single bit. JOY, I TELL YOU, JOY!

No comments: