Tuesday, March 2, 2010

47 days more...

Many things have happened recently to the Kpop world.

I can now, very confidently, say that I am no longer a fan of 2pm.

So much shit has happened, it just puts everything into perspective for me. JYPE, you're really not as awesome as I thought you were before.

Today, ITP day 2. 47 days more...

And already, I made a few mistakes. Sigh, it really doesn't help that Big Boss wants to meet all the interns this Friday.

I doubt I have mentioned this. But as friendly as Big Boss looks, we have never once seen him smile before. Our first encounter was on the first day of work, obviously. And what he did first was yell at the top of his lungs... at a group of workers. :/ He yelled in front of them, behind them, literally, and we could hear him like... miles away. D:

And the other times we encountered each other, really, it never got past his stern face and our awkward smiles.

;A; Why do I get this feeling I will get fired soon. D:

I am seated near the meeting room, and Big Boss is in the meeting room all day long. The only thing that is separating us is a thin piece of tinted glass. And because of my inability to keep my shoes to my feet when I draw, I ended up exposing my feet/socks to him for two days straight.

... I am going to get scolded so badly this Friday. ;A;

No comments: