Friday, March 12, 2010

I could just be attracted to you.

I don't get how a simple ... from you could make me so happy. And when you didn't ... it actually made me a little sad inside. ROAR!

I am so grossed out by myself. D: Stalker Roo strikes again and this time she found out that he's attached, most likely.

There are loads of things I want to blog about, but because they are all random topics, it makes it hard to have this as a proper entry.

ITP :

ITP has been great. Today I learnt a new word: Selflessness.

Something I lack, obviously, as shown when I complained that the designers kept giving us work JUST BEFORE we have to leave.

And my boss was asking us, the interns, whether the work is ok or not, or something along that line. I popped my head out asking "Huh what?" and he looked at me, right in the eye and said "I SAW YOU ON TV YESTERDAY."

:/ Right.

Jack Neo and his scandals:

Not a fan of his, doubt I ever will be.
And to his scandals, I find it extremely stupid that he would just cry on TV and go "It was all my fault" blah blah blah when he is CLEARLY unrepentant because as stated from his wife, it's not the first time already.

So what makes everyone else think that just because he cried and went on TV means that he will change?!

What's worse, his wife crying then fainting at the press conference. It may sound like I am heartless, but seriously, trying to score some sympathy points are you?!

I do pity the wife, but I do not get why is she still with an asshole like that. Probably for the money I guess. Pfft.

And then there's HIM :

Do not get which part of him attracts me, do not get why am I attracted to him. He is full of everything I do not really like. SO FULL OF IT. I really hope he's attached. :/ It makes me feel better somehow, knowing that he's attached. :D

I probably won't stand a chance anyway. Heh.

No comments: