Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Many things have happened within a time span of 2 hours.
Many unpleasant things happened.

I do not even want to think about it. I have more pressing matters at hand to deal with.

Zara called me up today. Zara, the shop, Not a person. And they told me that my jacket I reserved is here. D: Speedy work I must say. D: So fast that I have no time at all to save up for it. D:

$89.90, next Wednesday, it is flying away~.

Oh yes, I inquired about the job at the shades shop, apparently there is an outlet at Marina Square. So if it all goes well, I HOPE, then I might be working there! WOO HOO! I hope for the Marina outlet. D: I fear the Far East outlet.

Yes, like I said, many unpleasant things have happened, and a bunch of people are trying to rectify it now. LIKE NOW.

D:

No comments: