Monday, November 30, 2009

Daily Rant

So um, my parents will be gone for about a week or so, from Wednesday onwards.

What better than to cook up a storm at home. >D
And I love my DS lite so much. :D I have this program on my DS lite that functions as a cookbook. :D Recipes from all over the world are in it. :D And I am thinking of making German meatballs, Frikadellen and maybe Pot Stickers, now that I have a flat frying pan. :DD

:DD And since it is more or less the holidays next week, :D there is no reason not to celebrateee. :DD

JOY! :DD

I have a whole bunch of other stuff to rush out, but I need the help of a lecturer. D: I shall hope and pray hard that I can complete them all by 1pm tomorrow, so I can go off to print with my dying will~, then IKEA or IMM this wednesday for raaandom shopping. :DD

SEE, I have my week all planned out. :DD

No comments: