Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daily Rant + Photo

Today is really not a very good day, when you compare it to yesterday. :/ Maybe I did not pray hard enough for it to be a good one.

:/
It was raining really heavily today. Usually it is not so bad, but today, it is just horrible. D: I slipped and fell in front of a LARGE group of strangers twice, on the same spot. D: And I called the wrong kid's name when I was suppose to return his folder during work today. D:

Today is really not a good day. :/

Random photo of the day. :D
Actually I took that yesterday, just before I went for sushi with Chu. D:

I shall go rub that bruise I got on my arm from falling. ;_;
... I hope it gets really big! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.