Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mad sleepy.

So far, two out of the 6 people who went to Sumo House on Thursday fell sick.
Val has stomach flu that very day when she went home, and Allen has a stomach upset.

I think I might be next. I feel like vomiting and pooping at the same time, AND I am having a terrible headache. I think I have learnt how to see if I am getting stomach flu/food poisoning or not. :/ The veins on my palm becomes... more obvious, apparently so.

It really is either Sumo House, or my mother's cooking.

I would like to think it is her cooking, because she really is not a very good cook. I associate her cooking with the lady's in X Family.

Here is her profile :

Xia Xiong (夏雄)

Mother of Xia Yu (夏宇), Xia Tian (夏天), and Xia Mei (夏美).

As the sole bread winner in the family and owner of a truck company, she takes on the roles that traditionally belong to fathers and sons.

Despite her tough exterior, she desires the closeness and comfort of a normal family life.

She wants her children to lead normal lives, so she sealed Xia Tian and Xia Mei's powers with a pair of "Feng Long Tie" (封龍貼 / Seal Dragon Patch) since they were young. Of all her children, she worries about Xia Tian the most.

She loves to cook, but most people are repulsed by her cooking because she makes the worst food and would do anything to avoid eating it. The only people who enjoy her cooking are Demon Hunter, Jiu Wu and herself, which explains why she doesn't stop making food even though everybody else protests.

She divorced Ye Si Ren because he was irresponsible as a father and unfaithful as a husband. But though her marriage fell apart years ago, she still loves Ye Si Ren and desires his company. When Ye Si Ren reveals his identity as a member of the evil Ye He Na La Family, she finally expresses her true feelings and the two of them become closer than before. But obstacles don't stop coming in-between them from there.

In the initial episodes, she wears a metal glove called "Qilin Shou" (麒麟手 / Qilin Glove) to cast a family spell called "Qi Lin Mai Chong Guang Tao Can" (麒麟脈衝光套餐).

Later, she uses a gun named "Wu Feng" (烏風 / Zaocys), which was given to her by the God of Guns years ago.

I shall hope and pray that I do not fall sick tonight/tomorrow/the day after tomorrow. I have submission and crit! AND I WISH TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT!

1 comment:

dai said...

LOL...
xiong ge's cooking.
the stuff she puts inside. i hear i feel like vomiting already. imagine having to eat or even smell it.

i wonder why meng zhu likes it.