Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daily Rant

DAAAAAAI! LETS GO FOR KOREAN LESSONS! :DD

I realise the exchange rate from Korean Won to Singapore Dollars is... pretty low...?
I was watching Family Outing, the one with Hyun Joong and Seungri, and they wanted to auction off a basin full of seafood ranging from sea urchins to abalone. :/ Their budget was 50000 Won, and they managed to get a deal of 78000 Won and they were mad happy about it. :/ So I was thinking, uwah, 78000 won must be a HUGE deal. :/

So I checked the exchange rate. D: and I found out that it is only SGD$94...? D: For a moment it made me think that seafood is Korea is pretty darn cheap. :/

Gyabo, I want to spend Christmas in London. ;_; Or USA... Or Germany. D: Why does traveling overseas have to be so expensive?

1 comment:

dai said...

lol. ok i dun mind.
but not soon. cuz a lot of work then no time. :/ sad.