Thursday, November 5, 2009

It really does not pay to be nice.

I am fine with the fact that it does not pay to be nice, I just wish that people will just stop stirring up shit in my life.

Today, I probably found out how far things have went with the use of my name.

I will live, it is not as if I am very close to everyone in the course. I.WILL.LIVE.

On a side note, I really need to start waking up earlier, or trying sleeping earlier. D: I have been late for this entire week. ENTIRE.WEEK. But I was just late for like, 30 minutes or less, not as ridiculous as popping into class during the last 15 minutes of the lesson.

It has been raining for the past few days. It makes me sleepy, somewhat like a cat. D: I like to curl up in bed on rainy days. D: Rainy days are awesome when you are at home, listening to Tokio Hotel's first and second German album. :D Or playing Pokemon.

Come to think about it, I have not touch Pokemon for quite a few days now. D: I keep playing Rock Revolution and Ultimate Band. D: I guess Pokemon will have to wait till I complete those two other games.

Shades shop has yet to call back, and I am already planning what to match with my new jacket. :DD Joy~.

I... like playing Monopoly with my classmates. :DD Especially when I keep building houses and they keep landing on my property. >DD

No comments: