Saturday, November 14, 2009

Daily Rant #98654

I am having a love-hate relationship with the weather, yet again. -_-

I love this weather, because it is mad awesome to sleep at night. :D Super cooling yo. Until it gets so cooling that I really do not want to leave my warm bed at all. D: I have wasted so much time rolling around on my bed because my bed is so warm and it is so cooooooold out there. D:

:D This weather is awesome for snuggling in bed while listening to Tokio Hotel's Monsoon. :DD

I am going to start learning Korean on my own... DONT JUDGE MEEEEE! >_<
I have not touched German in a while, it is pretty rusty right now. D:

I am preparing many many many things for... some random things I want to do. :DD
Gah, I hate being in the crossroads of my life so many times. D:

I shall go have dinner now. D: Yeah, I just woke up not long ago from a "short" nap.

1 comment:

dai said...

lol. i tried learning korean on my own. stopped now le. too busy with sch work. :/
i feel like going for korean lessons.