Friday, November 20, 2009

D:






Today, I found out that Daul Kim died. D:

I still do not wish to believe it because it came all too sudden. She is like, the only Asian model I ever liked. EVER!
She was the one who made me want to have thick bangs just like her. She was living the life that I wanted, jetting off from USA, to Germany, and to Korea.

I still do not believe, I still think that the reporters are just cooking up something, or some idiot out there think it is funny to tell the press that Daul Kim had died. It is the way with people is it not? They like to say celebrities have died. Like Miley Cyrus, Bill Kaulitz and Tom Cruise etc.

I will not believe until the full autopsy report is out.
I.WILL.NOT.BELIEVE! NEVER.EVER!

Ah Munna said I am in denial. I MEAN COME ON! How can she just died like that overnight. JUST LIKE THAT! And guess what? I read her blog just before finding out she had passed away.

She will be sorely missed by her fans, like me.
You can bond with people through blogs, as ridiculous as it may seem.

No comments: