Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daily Rant #86572

Many many good things happened today because I really prayed hard when I needed it the most. :D

Today, I woke up at 7.30am, when I was suppose to leave the house at 7.30am. :/ Joy, since I take about half an hour to 45 minutes to get ready, I more or less am very late for class. ;_;

I prayed hard that the bus will arrive the moment I reach the bus stop, and :DD it happened. :D
Then I prayed hard again that the class will start a bit later, or preferably start when I arrive in fashionably late. :/
And guess what, when I reach my classroom, I realise the entire class was outside. Because the door is locked, and the person who can open it is walking behind me. :DD

God works in mysterious ways. :D

On a random note, I am typing this out in my room with flickering light. :/ there is something wrong with my light.

:/ I guess, I really do have to settle down one day. That thought shall stay in my mind until the day I find out how to do everything myself. :/ Changing light bulbs, cleaning up every corner of my house, fixing the toilet and all those other chores. D:

No comments: