Monday, July 6, 2009

I am feeling insecure about my future.

It is not something approved by anyone in my family. Especially since it is something that nobody believed in.

Much as I want to do whatever I wish to, I think I will still need to get my family's approval for my conscience to be totally clear. ... I need to think about my family a lot lesser. If I cannot do whatever I want even if my family disapproves, then I guess my future is done for.

I think I am progressing well in my assignment. After I am done with the photoshopping and putting the pictures in, I think I can safely say that I have completed 4 today.

Nowadays, I am feeling awfully annoyed. And I have random moments of explosion.

It annoys me to no end that people keeps wanting to compete in school work. Like FUCK YOU, you go fucking do your own work and stop competing. You are just competing with yourself, and nobody else. I do not give two flying fucks if "competing with one another helps to 'encourage' you to do better". You are probably the only fucker who thinks so. Go eat my shit and think about it. Asking for one's work to "use as reference" is just another way of saying "I WANT TO COPY YOUR WORK". Grow up, little fuckers. Then again, you probably need the competition, after all you are just a bunch of losers with no originality since you have to resort to copying instead of either sticking with what you have, pushing yourself further and making it work.

No comments: