Saturday, July 25, 2009

I wish that I am 10 right now. So at least when I do what I want to do, I will not be that old.
I wish I had more chives at home, so I can make more chive pancakes. :D
I wish Singapore was really near USA and Germany AND KOREA.
I wish that fats can never be accumulated, so there is no need for me to lose weight at all.
I wish I can get my pay tomorrow, I have shitloads of things I want to get online.
I wish the 2 skirts and the belt will not get sold out so quickly.
I wish I can get my braces done soon.
I wish I can get that Fujifilm Z30 camera soon.
I wish I had more money.
I wish people would call me more often, so I can listen to my Fire ringtone and do random dances with Ah Munna before I pick up the call.
I wish people will tag on my blog more often.

In case you do not know, it's that link below every post with that "0 comments".
It pops out, and you can comment on the post.
:/

No comments: