Saturday, July 11, 2009

I had a really great day yesterday. :D

I went with part of the class to Jp for Ice Age 3. :D

D: Then I had to rush down for work without saying goodbye to all of them, except to Valerie. D: I ended up being half an hour late.

My brother came home yesterday, after two long weeks of reservist. :D And we went to watch Transformers 2 at Great World City. And we had macs! :D MAAACS! :D Their awesome chilli sauce is back. :D

Oh, he saw what we gave him. And he did not cry. -.- Ipod shuffle, he is not touched by it. Pfft.

But the engraving was awesome. :D

... Anyway, some overdue photos. :D


THERE WAS THIS BIG, HUGE CLOUD ONE DAY.
... A patch of cloud? Or uh, a piece of cloud?

:D
Someone stepped on the snail.


And a lizard.


And I am guessing a car, or a few rammed over this bird?


:D AND A WORM I SAW AT HORT PARK! :D

... I really need to get a better camera. Something with auto-focus, preferably. Rah!

No comments: