Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have succeeded in pissing a handful of people off this week.

I am guessing that I pissed my bitching buddy off with my constant smacking and pinching. But really, with a mouth so foul, or guai lan in Singapore context, like his, can you resist smacking and pinching him with your dying will. Can you honestly blame me for that?

With him going on and on and on about, ... I do not, everything that can probably annoy you like "You should not be scared of the thief, just show him your face. It is enough to scare him away." and more along the line of me being old and ugly.

Yes, it is a him. -.- And I think I shall just ignore him from now on. Ignoring people like him makes one a lot happier.

And I think I pissed the girl in my Gems class for emailing her my part of the project frickin late. :/

There are probably more people, but I really do not want to bother anymore.

I do not want to know what is going on with that handful. Either I am that annoying, or they are having terrible moodswings. ... I am going with the latter.

Right now, apart from this handful of people around me, I think my life is more or less pretty much ok. I am making progress in my assignment, even if I get stuck way too many times. :/

:D And I bought new shoelaces, again. :D

No comments: