Wednesday, July 29, 2009

-whine-

So many things I really want to complain about. D:

I was suppose to pack my messy room, but I went and took a nap till 6pm. D: So my messy room remains unpacked and awfully dusty.

So many things I want to whine about.

It is down to the last two days of vote rallying. I seriously highly doubt that anyone actually reads my blog, other than close friends.

HELLO PEOPLE OUT THERE! PLEASE READ MY BLOG! D:

My blog is a lot less colourful nowadays. I really want to get a new camera, so I can just fill it up with random pictures EVERYDAY. :D

I am not feeling like myself these few days. Maybe it is because I know there is just a slight slight chance that I will win this. But highly not because the other bloggers are really strong. D:

... Imma quit this whining and start thinking about how awesome I am, maybe that will make me feel a lot better. >D

Whether I win or not, I probably will still be grateful that I am a finalist. That shows that I do have what it takes to be a good blogger.

... I really want to drink cream soup. D: And eat more chive pancakes. D:


I have been spam watching Ernie videos. :D

No comments: