Wednesday, July 22, 2009

G.I. Joe

So the other day, I went to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen with my brother and his uh, fiance? which was totally awesome by the way. Visual effects, AND THE AUTOBOTS! :D

And just before the show started, they were showing random trailers of future films to be shown. And one of them was G.I.JOE. ... And it looked pretty awesome. :D

I all along thought that G.I.JOE was like, a real dude, not a team of people or something along that line. D:

After all, their action figures are like just one person. And it seems like I always see the same one. D: There is no distinct difference to me in their appearance. D:

They just look like this all the time.

FINE! I was more into Barbie dolls than those action figures ok.

So yep, the trailer looks awesome. And so, I went on to research on what G.I.Joe is.

So it actually is a team of elites, I assume. Something like the Varia in Hitman Reborn!, the special squad only brought out during desperate times. After all, desperate times call for desperate measures. They were to counter some terrorist group which is determined to take over the world~. So this movie is... action-packed with tons of high tech gadgets and weapons. Somewhat like Batman, full of high tech stuff, just... more realistic than it. After all, Batman is a rich person, but how can a rich person keep up with stuff like that. D:

D: I know I really should not be doing this, especially when I have so much work that needs to be done right now.

And just nice, OMY.sg sent me an email to take a quiz on it.
D: I was to see if... I would actually make the grade as a G.I.Joe recruit. Hey, I may play with Barbie dolls when I was younger, but I am... actually pretty tough ok. ... I think D:

With that thought, I took the quiz. D:
And I realise, how much I do not know about military stuff. D:


You can take the quiz here.


I got frickin 2 correct answers out of the 8 questions they asked me. Gah. Depressing.

Then again, I really am not that into those military stuff. I just like to watch action-packed movies. :D

No comments: